8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BEng(Building Services Engineering) course which is available in Glasgow Caledonian University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 07:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University?

BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University is course duration of 4 years in full-time and 2 - 5 years for part time. International fees for this course is £11,845 per year.
Course structure of BEng(Building Services Engineering) are as follows:

Year 1 subject
-----------------------
Fundamental Engineering Theory (Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Electrical Principles, Control Systems and Mathematics).
Year 2 subject
-----------------------
Engineering Applications, Electric Power Systems, Applied Thermodynamics, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Mechanical Engineering, Materials and Mathematics.
Year 3 subject
-----------------------
Building Services Applications, Building Performance Modelling, Heating & air-conditioning, Lighting & Electrical System Design, Environmental Studies, project management.
Year 4 subject
-----------------------
Advanced Design of Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical & Lighting Systems, Building Performance Modelling & Energy Assessment, the Engineer in Business.

For more details:
https://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/courses/...dex.php/P02307
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?