8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BEng(Building Services Engineering) will be available in Glasgow Caledonian University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for BEng(Building Services Engineering) course in Glasgow Caledonian University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

17th June 2019, 03:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BEng(Building Services Engineering) will be available in Glasgow Caledonian University?

B.Eng. in Building Services Engineering will start by September 2019. From the month of July until September you can apply directly to the University. Application can be made by UCAS's official website. In order to apply for this program visit at https://www.ucas.com/ check the entry requirements, arrange all required documents and submit your application form. After you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application. For any assistance you can contact at
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?