8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BEng(Building Services Engineering) from Glasgow Caledonian University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

15th April 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study BEng(Building Services Engineering) in Glasgow Caledonian University:

The basic eligibility to study BEng(Building Services Engineering) is pass in 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 60% from a recognized board. Also you have score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent to be eligible to study.

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
https://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/courses/...dex.php/P02307
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?