14th April 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BS(Audio Production) course which is available in The Los Angeles Film School? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 09:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Duration of BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School is 36 months, comprises of total 120 credits. Basically BS(Audio Production) is a advanced training for audio, music and more, which provides deep knowledge and understanding of recording engineering and foundational music and production skills to students. Total course fee for this program is $36,720 including Tuition, TechKit, Textbooks, Techology Fee and Graduation Fee.

For details:
https://www.lafilm.edu/programs/audio-production/
16th April 2019, 11:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BS(Audio Production) course which is available in The Los Angeles Film School? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!
Here I am attaching the PDF of Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School. Please download it your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?