29th March 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Dance and Fitness) in Bucks New University?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of BSc(Dance and Fitness) which is available in Bucks New University? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

3rd April 2019, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Dance and Fitness) in Bucks New University?

BSc(Dance and Fitness) in Bucks New University is 3 years or 4 years (including a foundation year) duration of course. Tuition fee for this program is £12,000 per year for International students. Course comprises of both practice and theory.
For details regarding course structure, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://bucks.ac.uk/courses/undergra...dation-year-ft

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th April 2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
5th April 2019, 03:07 AM
Anila1

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Dance and Fitness) in Bucks New University?

I am doing my final year Ba Literature honors in Delhi university, Please tell us which all courses / carriers are suitable for me?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?