2nd April 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

I want to do Bachelor of International Civil Engineering course from Mainz University of Applied Sciences. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

5th April 2019, 02:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences is 7 semesters. Course structure of this program is comprised of Mathematical and Technical Foundations of Civil Engineering, core topics of Civil Engineering (consist of construction, structural engineering, planning and the environment), practical project etc.

For details:
https://www.hs-mainz.de/en/academics...beng/overview/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?