27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?

I am a 2nd year student pursuing my btech in instrumentation and electronics at jadavpur university.I like to do an internship from IOCL.

So i request you to give me relevant information.? How to get the internship in IOCL? Is there any eligibility criteria to apply for the internship in IOCL?

27th April 2015, 10:06 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?

Eligibility Criteria for doing Internship:

* The candidate must have completed his 2nd Year of graduation.

* He must have passed all the subjects in previous semester without any backlogs.

* He must have aggregate with 60% of marks till the previous semester.

* He must get an NOC letter from the Placement cell of the college.

28th April 2015, 01:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?

IOCl release their own training application form. So if you are interested in training with IOCL then you have to download the training application form from the official website of the IOCL and then fill it properly and finally submit it to the HR department of the company with in the prescribed date. No form after prescribed date will be accepted by the company. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible. One more suggestion to you is that IOCL is very well reputed company so you should do your training with full of your dedication. After completion of your training there may be chance of recruitment, at that time your training will helps you a lot.

16th March 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether student of electronics and computer science branch under school of electronics can apply for summer internship who is studying in 4th semister

1st January 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student persuing B-tech in Chemical Engineering.
When will be the forms be available for summer internship 2020?
My mail id is [email protected]
Thank you.

5th January 2020, 12:43 AM
gudbad

There is a dedicated department for managing Internship and all : Training and Development Department.

Now for an Internship, There is a form you need to fill and submit through post to the the Refinery where you want to have an internship, They will circulate the list of Final Candidates and same will be informed to you.

Second way to get an Internship is through Contact basis, So if you know anyone around you who is working in Indian Oil or Some close associate, It will be like feather in Cap for you.

No doubt, You chances are much higher if you go by second way

All the very best

23rd May 2022, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who just completed his final exam can apply for an internship in iocl? If I can, what are the procedure

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?