21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSc(Accounting & Finance) course offered in Cromwell UK International Education?

Respected Sir, I want to study my BSc(Accounting & Finance) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in Cromwell UK International Education. Kindly let me know about this course available in this institute. Please provide me the details.

24th September 2018, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Accounting & Finance) course offered in Cromwell UK International Education?

Cromwell UK International Education providing 3 years B.Sc. Honors in Accounting and Finance course. total coast for this course is around 51,000AED. In order to pursue this course:-
1. You must have cleared your 12th standard examination with commerce stream.
2. You must have an English language proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL scorecard.
3. You must be 17 years old.

For more details you can contact with Mr. Salman on Toll-Free numbers: 800 COLLEGE /800 8881
or visit to below mentioned link i.e.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?