28th June 2011, 09:37 PM
shireenishrt

Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?

I want to become a chef after my 12th, Is pursuing B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration Course from IHM is better??
IS this course more oriented towards Food making or towards hotel management?
I want a course oriented more towards Food making??
plz recommend some better course in govt. college in or around bhopal.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  2. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  3. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  4. What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati? -- [New]
  5. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  7. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  10. 5th CHT programme by NCHMCT
  11. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  12. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  13. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  16. Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration
  17. MCA student can appear in NET exam for which subject? Date of examination?
  18. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food Technology after B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration? Career opportunities after M.Sc in Food Technology?
2nd November 2011, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?

You can take find many colleges offering various courses in hotel management. Some colleges have entrance exam for the same. B.Sc in Hospitality and hotel administration is course which deals more with hotel management. If you want do some course in catering you can opt for B.Sc in Catering science and Hotel Management, B.Sc Hotel management, catering and tourism etc. One of the institutes in Bhopal is People’s Institute of Hotel Management, catering technology and applied nutrition.
22nd November 2011, 02:25 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?

Scope and Job Prospects

The scope of hospitality and tourism management is full of opportunities after the successful completion of course. The growing demand and successes of chain restaurants, hotels, spas and holiday resorts are the prime factors which determine the need for hospitality and tourism management professionals around the world.
21st January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How much salary we get after doing hotel managment....?
12th September 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

how much salary is offered for Hotel management candidate?
12th March 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is a salary of a student who has a degree in bsc in hospitality and hotel administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?