11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication course which is available in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

26th August 2018, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication course which is available in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

The course structure of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University is as follows:

First Semester:

Health Communication
Research Methods in Health Communication
Social Marketing
Qualitative Research Methods in Health Communication
Epidemiology and Experimental Design
Learning and Communication

Second Semester:

Advanced Topics in Cognitive Psychology
Judgment and Decision Making in Health
Recent Advances in Behavioral Neurosciences
Statistical Methods for Social Sciences

Third Semester:

Corporate Strategy
Organizational Behavior
Management and Financial Accounting
Electives

Fourth Semester:

Organizational Psychology
Health Psychology
Thesis
Field Projects / Laboratories

Duration of the Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University is two years. Vita-Salute San Raffaele University website link is given Click Here
26th August 2018, 09:10 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University?

As for as my knowledge tuition fee will round 6,834 EUR/year
Courses structure includes:

1.Health Communication
2.Social Marketing
3.Research Methods in Health Communication
4.Qualitative Research Methods in Health Communication
5.Epidemiology and Experimental Design
6.Learning and Communication
7.Advanced Topics in Cognitive Psychology
8.Judgment and Decision Making in Health
9.Statistical Models for Social Sciences
10.Recent Advances in Behavioral Neurosciences

Hope this will helps
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?