11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication course from Vita-Salute San Raffaele University. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

19th August 2018, 10:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University?

There are no entrance exam to study Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University. Candidates from Non English native speakers are required to give the evidence of English language Proficiency. For this they need to take an entrance exam I.e. IELTS/TOFEL or equivalent.

Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology granted by an recognized university are eligible to apply for admission in Master of Cognitive Psychology in Health Communication in Vita-Salute San Raffaele University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?