28th November 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Community Development & Social Innovation in VID Specialized University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of Master in Community Development & Social Innovation course which is available in VID Specialized University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

8th February 2019, 08:50 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Community Development & Social Innovation in VID Specialized University?

Course duration will be 2 years and course structure is mentioned below:

1. semester

*Fall term

Compulsory course

-Community Development
-VID profile course
-Theory of Science, Research Methods, and Research Ethics1.

2. semester

*Spring term

Compulsory course

-Globalization, Diversity and Social Innovation
-Organization,Leadership, and Social Innovation Field of specialization
-Theology of Diakonia and Christian Social Practice

3. semester

*Fall term

Alternative 1
Field of specialization

-Science of Diakonia and Diaconal Practice
-Pastoral Care and Counseling

Alternative 2
Studies abroad

4. semester

*Spring term

Master’s Thesis

***Tuition fee will be Price 4,590 NOK per semester which is equal to 37,970.22 Indian Rupee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?