24th August 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

Hi Sir, I have a keen interest to do Master of Product Design and Development Management from Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

30th August 2018, 02:39 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

As for as my knowledge The mpd² degree is either a multi month or two-year program.

Students take 24 courses more than six quarters (seventy five percent a year) and all courses are worth 0.5 credits.

Each course meets for five weeks. Students take two courses at a time for a total of four courses per quarter. The fall, winter, and spring quarters are all ten weeks long.

Tuition for the class starting in September 2017 is $63,264. Per quarter cost is $10,544 over six quarters for the two-year program and $21,088 over three quarters for the one-year program

Hope this will help
All the Best
30th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have a keen interest to do Master of Product Design and Development Management from Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

The course structure of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute is given below:

Fall 1:

Introduction to Product Design and Development
Materials Selection – Managing Choices
Effective Communication
Team Building and Organizational Behavior

Winter 1:

Understanding through Design
Project Management
Accounting Issues for Product Development
Decision Making Under Uncertainty

Spring 1:

Negotiation / Conflict Resolution
Obtaining Meaning from Data
Global Product Design and Supply Chains
Financial Issues for Product Development

Fall 2:

Customer Insight Tools
Product Design and Development
Creativity and Innovation
Agile Management of Software Product Design and Development

Winter 2:

Essentials of Industrial Design
Intellectual Capital Strategy
Lean Design
Human Factors

Spring 2:

Principles of Marketing
The Management Product Innovation
Leadership and Management
Product Design and Development (II)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Fee for the Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute is around $63,264. Per quarter cost is $10,544 over six quarters for the two year program and #21,088 over three quarters for the one year program. Candidates have to contact the Segal Design Institute for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?