19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master of Product Design and Development Management which is offered in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  2. Can I pay course fee of Master of Product Design and Development Management in EMI mode to Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  3. Eligibility to get Master of Product Design and Development Management admission in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  4. Entrance exam to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  5. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  6. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  7. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  8. How many rounds are there in the entrance exam of NIFT (MFM & M.Des)?
  9. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  10. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  11. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  12. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  14. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?
  15. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  16. Current Seminar Topics related to Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is fashion designing course available under GTU?
  18. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
28th July 2018, 08:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

Course duration of "Master of Product Design and Development Management" in "Northwestern University Segal Design Institute" is nine months on a full-time basis or in two years on a part-time basis.

In order to know about course structure, please visit to the below mentioned link.

http://design.northwestern.edu/product-design-development-management/masters-degree/curriculum.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?