18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and scholarships offered for Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University?

Dear Friends,
Can I know about the course structure of Visual Communication undergraduate course of Farhangain University. I want to secure admission for this course. So, kindly tell me about the course structure first. And also let me know about the scholarships offered by them. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  2. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
  3. Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?
  4. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  6. Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?
  7. When the admission of B.Sc(Visual Communication) will be started in VELS University? Course structure of this B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  9. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in top colleges in USA with 100% scholarship?
  11. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  12. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  13. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  14. Can I be allowed to become NASA undergraduate student scholarships winner after passing communication engineering from Arbaminch Ethiopia?
  15. Is there any scholarships available to do Aeronautical engineering at undergraduate level? How much time would it take to complete the course?
  16. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  17. Marks required to join Viscom?
  18. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?