7th March 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?

Sir/Madam
Kindly furnish me with the following details
when is the admission procedure starting?
when are the application forms for M.sc visual communication issued?How do we get them?
what is the fee structure/course timing? for visual communication?When is the entrance exam ?
what is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
What is the last date of submission of application forms
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  2. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  3. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  6. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  7. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  8. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  9. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  16. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?

13th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?

what is the fee structure/course timing? for visual communication?When is the entrance exam ?

15th June 2017, 12:00 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?

M.Sc in visual communication is a 2 year post graduation course. The full details about eligibility, fee structure are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in media related or design related stream from any recognised university.
- You need to fill the application form which is available in their official website.
- If the candidate is eligible then they'll called for personal interview.

Fee structure:
The fee structure for M.Sc visual communication course in Loyola college is around INR 30k per year including admission fees and other fees.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?