14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Description of M.Des program of Monash University

Hello, I am doing BDes in NIFT and want to study MDes in Australia. I would like to know about the MDes program description of Monash University of Australia. Please tell me asap.

15th June 2016, 03:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Description of M.Des program of Monash University

The Master of Design program offered by Monash University is of 1.5 years duration (Full-time) and 3 years duration (Part-time). The course consists of seven coursework units, usually studied full-time over three semesters. You are required to demonstrate high-level planning, resourcing, implementation and evaluation, culminating in an expert understanding of the professional design process. You need to select one of the below mentioned streams within the design studio for the entire course :-

--> Industrial design
--> Visual communication
--> Interior architecture
--> Multimedia design
--> Multidisciplinary design.

24th April 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Description of M.Des program of Monash University

How to get admission in Kolkata NIFT in fashion design course and what is should be the rank to got it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?