21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Accounting & Finance) in Cromwell UK International Education? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Cromwell UK International Education for studying BSc(Accounting & Finance)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

24th September 2018, 04:42 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Accounting & Finance) in Cromwell UK International Education? Duration of this course?

As for as my knowledge there is no entrance exam but you need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS

Hope this will help
24th September 2018, 04:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Accounting & Finance) in Cromwell UK International Education? Duration of this course?

In order to enroll for B.Sc. in Accounting & Finance course you will have to appear for an English language test IELTS and have to score 6.5. You may have to take an Interview with admission committee at the time of admission.

Duration of B.Sc. in Accounting & Finance course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?