21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?

Hi friends, can you tell me about the details of the course which is Master in Digital Technology Management available in Bologna Business School? Please provide me the details of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  3. Job opportunities through Master in Digital Technology Management of Bologna Business School?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  5. Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  8. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  9. Entrance exam to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  10. Courses available to study in MS for BTech(Information and Communication Technology) student in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Detailed information about Master in Global Management offered in West Pomeranian Business School?
  12. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  13. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  14. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
  15. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  16. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  17. Job opportunities through Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  18. Course structure & duration of Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?