21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?

Respected Sir, I want to join Bologna Business School for studying Master in Digital Technology Management. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Business School? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  4. Job opportunities through Master in Digital Technology Management of Bologna Business School?
  5. Entrance exam to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  6. Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  8. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  12. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  13. Entrance exam available to study Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  16. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
21st May 2018, 10:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?

In order to get admission in "Bologna Business School" to pursue "Master in Digital Technology Management" you have to take an English Proficiency Test as IELTS, TOFEL or CAMBRIDGE.

For secure admission you will have to qualify any of the above tests.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?