3rd March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(International Business Management) course offered in JAMK University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir, I want to study my MBA(International Business Management) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in JAMK University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

5th March 2019, 11:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(International Business Management) course offered in JAMK University of Applied Sciences?

Detailed information about MBA(International Business Management) course offered in JAMK University of Applied Sciences:

Length: (90 ECTS)

Mode of study: 3 years as part-time studies/One and a half years as full-time studies

Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in the field of business/bachelor of hospitality management or other equivalent degree.

Work experience: At least 3 years of relevant work experience from the field after graduation.

Selection process: Written exam and interview

Application period: 20 March - 3 April 2019

For details, you can visit:
https://www.jamk.fi/en/Education/Bus...ss-management/

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?