26th December 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of California?

hello
i want to do ms pharmaceutical biotechnology
in california university please tell me
details and procedure like that...
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Admission in government college for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  6. Best software colleges in the world?
  7. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  9. Which are the top universities in USA?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  11. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  12. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  13. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  14. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  15. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  16. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  17. List of best universities or colleges in US for engineering course?
  18. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
27th December 2014, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to study MS(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of California?

Procedure to pursue MS in University of California:-

- First of all, you need to be a graduate in biotechnology with a good percentile to make your position stronger during selection process.
- You need to appear and score well in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL.
- After that you need to apply online in University of California.
- You need to build a good resume and strong statement of purpose and then apply.
- On getting selected you need to apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?