25th December 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?

sir ,
i have just given my 12 std exam in science (bio) B - GROUP .
KNOW I WANT TO STUDY ZOOLOGY (Bsc) from UK in Leicester uni .
what is my procedure for admission to this course?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  2. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  3. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  5. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  6. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  11. Which universities are fit for me to completed Ph.D in law by distance mode?
  12. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  15. Procedure to get the Study material for Section A?
  16. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  17. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  18. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2014, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?

Procedure to get admission in Leicester University for B.Sc. course :-

- Appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS.
- Score well in the entrance exams.
- prepare a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Apply online and wait for the selection process to get completed.
- On getting selected you need to apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?