18th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Details of BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences

Respected Sir, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper details of BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) course which is available in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

14th September 2018, 09:03 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Details of BA(International Technical Communication and Translation) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences

As for as my knowledge course duration will be 3 years(6 semesters)

Course structure:

-Foreign-language competence
-Linguistics and translation studies
-Translation exercises, terminology
-Technology and natural sciences
-Technical documentation
-Economics
-Regional and cultural studies
-Information technology of technical communication
-Intercultural competence
-Dialogue interpreting

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?