23rd June 2022, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of doing Post Graduation or MBA Abroad

I have completed my BMS - NEED SOME DETAILS TO DO POST GRADUATION OR MBA ABROAD.

29th June 2022, 05:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of doing Post Graduation or MBA Abroad

Details of doing Post Graduation or MBA Abroad.

Work experience. At least three years of full-time, post-graduation work experience with evidence of career progression.

Academic criteria. 2:1 or above undergraduate degree or international equivalent.

Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
29th June 2022, 07:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Details of doing Post Graduation or MBA Abroad

1. MBA Abroad Eligibility: A bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in business or related field from a recognized university and a work experience of 3 to 5 years.

2. MBA Abroad Cost: The cost of an MBA abroad is pretty higher compared to an MBA course in India. MBA Abroad fees can go up to INR 80 lakh and even a few crores in some cases.

3. Best Countries to Study MBA Abroad: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?