23rd June 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?, or can i directly pursue ms biomedical engineering in abroad after b.e biomedical engineering

29th June 2022, 03:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

Yes, Yes, it’s a great decision for Indian as well as other foreign applicants to apply for admission at abroad universities for Master’s in Biomedical Engineering program. Students get better job opportunities and many other accommodations during their program.
29th June 2022, 07:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

Studying Master’s program from abroad universities is still a dream of many foreign aspirants. To get admission to any of the popular Universities in Abroad applicants are required to meet the criteria. We have below mentioned the basic criteria that Indian or foreign students can follow to study MS in Biomedical Engineering program in Abroad.:

Students are required to complete their Higher Secondary Education first from a recognized board or institute.
Submit the score of the following English proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and Duolingo
Submit the Letter of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose for the master’s program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?