20th July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get MBA admission in Canada for a BTech graduate who had 3 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in IELTS to get admission?

Hello friends, I wish to do my MBA in Canada. But I had 3 backlogs in my BTech. I got 6.23 CGPA in BTech and preparing for IELTS. So, what I score in IELTS and I get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission? Kindly let me know immediately.

25th July 2019, 07:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get MBA admission in Canada for a BTech graduate who had 3 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in IELTS to get admission?

As you said you completed your B.Tech with 3 backlogs. So do not need to worry about your backlogs it will not create any problem to study in Canada. You need to perform well in your English proficiency test IELTS and Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT). Cutoff marks required to get admission in IELTS and GMAT:
1. IELTS 7.5 band(not less then 7.0 band in any section)
2. GMAT 730 to 735 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?