23rd June 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in Loughborough University for MEng(Aeronautical Engineering) course?

Please let me know which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in Loughborough University for MEng(Aeronautical Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th June 2019, 01:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in Loughborough University for MEng(Aeronautical Engineering) course?

You must have following documents before applying for MEng in Aeronautical Engineering program:-
1. A copy of your international passport.
2. An original copy of secondary school certificate.
3. An original copy of your Graduation certificates
4. GRE score card.
5. A personal interest statement indicating your specific interests.
6. Your updated and signed CV.
7. Proof of proficiency in English language demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
8. Three Letters of Recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?