14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?

Hi
I want to know about TOEFL exam for
doing MBA in Abroad. I am studying BBA
and want to do MBA in Abroad. So, I can give TOEFL for this?
Can you provide me the details of TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  9. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  10. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  11. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  12. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
  16. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  17. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  18. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 03:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?

Yes you will have to appear for both GMAT and TOEFL Examination.
It will be beneficial for you as it will help you in getting admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course of MBA.
If you are having a good marks then it will be beneficial for you as it will help you a lot in getting admission to the Best Universities Abroad.
It is best that you prepare for both the Examinations as a good score will help you.
So try and get more than 95 in the TOEFL Examination.
The TOEFL Examination mainly deals with English and the questions are also from that subject.
15th May 2015, 05:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?

You should appear in TOEFL to study in Abroad. TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language.

You have to apply GMAT exam to do MBA in abroad. GMAT exam stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test.

TOEFL exam is one of such exams, which is conducted every year to judge the comprehensive understanding of English as a language among those students who wish to pursue higher education in foreign countries.

TOEFL exam pattern:

There will be four section(Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)

For more information please visit http://www.ets.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?