23rd June 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in Solent University for MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing)?

Please let me know that which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in Solent University for MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course? Please help me to know about the documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th June 2019, 02:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in Solent University for MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing)?

Documents required to get admission in Solent University for MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing);

Updated resume,
Bachelor's degree certificate,
Academic transcript (officially translated in English),
Score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL iBT or equivalent,
Statement of purpose to study,
Two recommendation letters,
Motivation letter,
A copy of Passport,
Proof of financial fund.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?