23rd June 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course in Solent University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Solent University for MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

26th June 2019, 01:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course in Solent University?

There is no entrance exam available to study MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course in Solent University. But as you a non native English speaker, so you will need to appear and qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL iBT or equivalent.
If you qualify the English proficiency test, you can apply for admission in MSci(Mental Health & Psychological Wellbeing) course in Solent University.

For details;
https://www.solent.ac.uk/internation...ormation/india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?