10th January 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in The University of Canterbury for BEng(Computer Engineering) course?

Please let me know that which are the documents necessarily required for securing admission in The University of Canterbury for BEng(Computer Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

16th January 2019, 01:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in The University of Canterbury for BEng(Computer Engineering) course?

These are the documents you will need to have before applying for Bachelors program in Computer Engineering:-
1. Certificates of your Secondary School Examination.
2. Proof of English Language proficiency such as IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge test scorecard.
3. Copy of your passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?