8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in The State University of New York College for studying Bachelor in Biomedical Science. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

13th September 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in The State University of New York College for studying Bachelor in Biomedical Science. I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Documents required to get BS in Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo-The State University of New York is as follows:

>> Academic Transcripts
>> English Language Test – TOEFL or IELTS Scores
>> ACT or SAT Scores
>> Personal Essay
>> Letter of Recommendations
>> Passport Copy
>> Financial Documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?