8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor in Biomedical Science course in The State University of New York College. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

11th September 2018, 09:32 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College?

As for as my knowledge Application Procedure involves the following steps:
1. Firstly you need to read the application form carefully with the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.
4. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- TOEFL paper: 540
- TOEFL internet: 76+
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- EIKEN/STEP: Grade 1
- SAT: 450+
- ELS: Completion of 112
- British 'O' Level English Pass: A-C
- PTE (Pearson Test of English): 53
- Cambridge English Scale: 180

Hope this will help
13th September 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor in Biomedical Science course in The State University of New York College. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

Candidates have to apply for the admission to study BS in Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo-The State University of New York. Candidates are admitted to the BS in Biomedical Sciences on the basis of their performance in the high school, SAT (Critical and Math) or ACT scores and the strength of the high school academic record. Admission is also done based on personal statement, recommendations, documented creative talent, community service, etc. University at Buffalo-The State University of New York website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?