8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Biomedical Science?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science from The State University of New York College. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th February 2023, 10:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Biomedical Science admission in The State University of New York College? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Biomedical Science?

Eligibility to secure admission

Those who have completed class 12th with atleast 75% and above marks from a recognised board are eligible.

Must have studied physics, chemistry and biology in their class 12th as core subjects

English proficiency score will also be required

Admission test result is also required

Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam .

The tution fee for the program is anywhere in the range of $ 16,000 to $ 63000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?