26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get MBA(Shipping & Logistics) admission in Middlesex University? Total fee expenses of this course?

I want to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics from Middlesex University. Being an Indian candidate, what documents I have to acquire to get admission for this course? And can I know the course fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  3. How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?
  4. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  8. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  9. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  10. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  11. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  12. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  13. Documents required to submit in IIT-Madras after securing M.Tech seat? How to get Migration Certification from JNTU? Total fee expenses?
  14. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  16. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  18. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
10th October 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get MBA(Shipping & Logistics) admission in Middlesex University? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics from Middlesex University. Being an Indian candidate, what documents I have to acquire to get admission for this course? And can I know the course fee also?

Candidates have to apply for taking admission to MBA Shipping & Logistics in Middlesex University with the following documents: Bachelor’s Degree Certificate, Work Experience Certificate, GMAT Score, IELTS or TOEFL Score, Passport Copy, Letter of Recommendations, Statement of Purpose etc. The fees for the MBA Shipping & Logistics course at Middlesex University is Rs 13,15,500. The MBA Shipping & Logistics course is a part time course and duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details at the Middlesex University, London website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?