23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) admission in North Carolina State University?

I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for getting admission in North Carolina State University for PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) course? Please let me know about the documents immediately.

27th August 2019, 05:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) admission in North Carolina State University?

You must have the following documents before applying for PhD in Biological and Agricultural Engineering course:
1. Certificate of Master's degree.
2. Three satisfactory letters of recommendation.
3. A record of independent research or project work has been demonstrated.
4. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scorecard.
5. Proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL.
28th August 2019, 08:45 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) admission in North Carolina State University?

North Carolina State University

PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering)

Documents Requirements :
-Personal statement.
-Resume.
-Essays.
-Unofficial transcripts
-Three letters of recommendations.
-Personal transcripts.
-Project research details.

->English Language proficiency test results :TOEFL /IELTS..

->GRE scores.
28th August 2019, 02:32 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for getting admission in North Carolina State University for PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) course? Please let me know about the documents immediately.
For getting admission in Ph.D. (Biological & Agr. Engg) at North Carolina State University , you must have these documents:
a) GRE Scorecard i.e Score more than 305
b) Master's degree
c) Letter of Recommendations
d) Research Proposal
e) IELTS/TOEFL Scorecard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?