3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours in University of Liverpool?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours from University of Liverpool. But I don’t know about the documents which are essentially required to secure admission for this course at this university. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

12th October 2019, 11:39 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours in University of Liverpool?

Documents required to secure BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours in University of Liverpool as follows :

-Official Transcripts.
-English language proficiency test score. (If applicable)
-Updated curriculum vitae.
-Letter of recommendation.
-Academic references.
-Proof of funds from bank statement.
-Copy of passport photo.

Program URL : http://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/und...-requirements/
12th October 2019, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours in University of Liverpool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours from University of Liverpool. But I don’t know about the documents which are essentially required to secure admission for this course at this university. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.
Documents required to secure BEng(Avionic Systems) Honours in University of Liverpool:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.GRE score card.

4.TOEFL score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?