15th June 2020, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering admission in University of Delaware?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering course at University of Delaware. Can I know what educational qualification is required for getting admission in this university for this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th July 2020, 05:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering admission in University of Delaware?

Educational qualification required to get Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering admission at the University of Delaware as follows:-

1. Candidates must have passed 12th standard with the following subjects English, Mathematics, Science, History/Social Sciences, & Foreign Languages

2. Proof of English language test. ( TOEFL: 79 or IELTS: 6.5 )

3. SAT:-Accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?