15th May 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?

hi.. I'm student from civil engineering from GTU. I was detain in 4th and 5th semester. I want to know that there is any chances for continue my study from 3rd year in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  2. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  5. Is regular B.Tech degree course from Shridhar University Rajasthan approved by AICTE?
  6. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many subjects are there in mechanical branch?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  10. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  12. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  13. What is the latest fee structure of MCA in IIT Rookee
  14. Should I quit engineering of got 5 reappaers in 3rd semester?
  15. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  16. Date of start of 4th semester university exam?
  17. Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?
  18. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
15th May 2015, 07:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?

I am sorry to say that you cannot continue your Civil Engineering course in abroad, because foreign universities does not offer admissions in the middle of the course. And the two year civil engineering course, which you have completed in India, will not be considered by any foreign university to offer admission. So, you should try to complete your Civil engineering course in India and you can go to Aboard for higher studies.
15th May 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?

No, it is not possible to continue your 3rd Semester of Civil Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your two semesters from Indian University. You need to pursue entire Civil Engineering course only from one university, there is no chance to pursue one semester from one university and other semester from another university. If you are interested to pursue Civil Engineering course in Abroad then, you must have to pursue from first year of Civil Engineering course.
21st February 2022, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi ian a student of B.E cse i want to continue my 4th semester ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?