25th May 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for abroad studies after BCA from IGNOU?

I have completed my diploma of 3 years in computer science engineering in 2015. After that i joined ignou university for bachelor degree BCA january 2018 now i am going to complete my degree in this year. now i want to do computer network course from abroad can i eligible for abroad study?

26th May 2022, 12:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for abroad studies after BCA from IGNOU?

You can pursue an MS abroad in various streams of Computer Science, be it information technology or computer applications. You should always check with the university regarding the eligibility criteria in various streams they have on offer.
28th May 2022, 10:58 PM
Msdhoni02

There are some rules you have to satisfy. You have to give GRE or TOFEL to be eligible to go aboard. then You have to apply for universities where you want to study. You have to qualify their all screening tests. Then you can go and study there.

There are many universities available in UK,UN,Australia,France. This is your part to know which university you prefer to join.
29th May 2022, 01:49 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for abroad studies after BCA from IGNOU?

The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board. The candidate should have passed with any stream. The candidate will get admission in BCA in IGNOU on the basis of an admission test that is conducted by the university itself.

The candidate can visit the official website of the ignou to get more information www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?