21st December 2011, 07:11 PM
rushi_d2002

What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for IAS? How can I prepare for the same? I have done BCA from gujarat university and currently I am pursuing MCA degree from IGNOU

respected sir/madam,
i am completed my b.c.a. from Gujarat university with second class(51.47%). yet i am doing m.c.a. from ignou, also doing redhat linux. sir/madam you are more than knowledgeable thn me or your guidance help me for my career option. i am scared about my career i want to know how can i am become is officer? will i am appear in it? or what are the terms or condition for that or how can i do this? thnks for helping me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  2. What is the value of MCA degree from IGNOU for pursuing Ph.D next? -- [New]
  3. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  4. Regular MCA or M.Sc after pursuing BCA from IGNOU?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  6. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  8. IGNOU MCA student can appear in SLET 2016 exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Computer Science field?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  14. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  15. Can I get sufficient Software job if pursue MCA in IGNOU?
  16. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?
  18. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
20th February 2012, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for IAS? How can I prepare for the same? I have done BCA from gujarat university and currently I am pursuing MCA degree from IGNOU

The main eligibility criterion for the IAS exam is a graduation. The candidates can do the graduation in any subject area. It is a must that the same should be from reputed institutes. The candidates should be at least 21 years to attend this exam. The level of preparation should be high while attending this exam as it is highly competitive. The candidates can join some coaching institutes where in they will get specialized training in order to attend this exam. You need not worry as you are in correct track, if get through this exam you can get in to high position within the government administrative services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?