22nd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management admission in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Hotel School, Sydney for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

25th May 2019, 05:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management admission in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management admission in The Hotel School, Sydney;

The applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized institute equivalent to an Australian year 12 with the required entry grade,
Candidates with relevant work experience are eligible eligible to study.

The applicant must have qualified Academic IELTS with overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.

For more details;
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/cours...el-management/
26th May 2019, 06:24 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management admission in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bachelor of Business(Hotel Management) In The Hotel School Sydney is :-

i) Passed 12th Exam with more than 60% marks.
ii) IELTS 6.0 Band

Here is the link :
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/courses/bachelor-of-business-in-hotel-management
26th May 2019, 06:46 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Hotel School, Sydney for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF BUSINESS IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AT THE HOTEL SCHOOL, SYDNEY:

1. Those who are interested to apply for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

2. The candidate must qualify in IELTS entrance exam 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.

3. Candidates will be selected based on their merit score, and the candidate will also require to attend an interview.

Contact Information:
The Hotel School
Address: 60 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8249 3200
Official website - Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?