22nd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

25th May 2019, 04:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
GRE
25th May 2019, 05:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Entrance exams are not required to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney. Students are admitted on the basis of their academic record and any relevant work experience. But candidates have to provide the proof of English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent at the time of admission.

For more info;
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/cours...el-management/
26th May 2019, 04:08 PM
Quiz Master

Only English test is required to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management from THS, Sydney:

i) IELTS
ii) TOEFL
26th May 2019, 06:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.
The candidate required to qualify in the IELTS 6.0 with not less than 5.5. Those who successfully satisfy the eligibility criteria are required to appear in the interview process conducted by the university.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?