22nd May 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

I am interested to apply for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course in The Hotel School, Sydney. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

26th May 2019, 06:29 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: How can I apply to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Register yourself on the official website of The Hotel School , Sydney and then you can apply for the course.

Here is the link of the official website :
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/courses/bachelor-of-business-in-hotel-management
26th May 2019, 06:42 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How can I apply to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School, Sydney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course in The Hotel School, Sydney. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:

1. The candidate application will be acknowledged by Southern Cross University or an SCU Education Agent upon receipt.
2. The candidate application status will be notified within 10 days.
3. Selected candidates International Offer Package will be emailed with details.

Important Documents required for Admission Process:

1. The candidate original or certified copy of academic transcripts, with a grading system
2. The candidate English language test result of IELTS or TOEFL.
3. The candidate resume about academic or employer references

Contact Information:
The Hotel School
Address: 60 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8249 3200
Official website - Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?