25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in International Finance admission in Financial University of The Russian Federation? Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Finance?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study Bachelor in International Finance from Financial University of The Russian Federation. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab? 0 30th April 2016 03:41 PM
Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course? 3 22nd December 2013 01:24 PM
Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com? 3 18th February 2013 10:33 PM
What is the use of studying MBA through correspondence in Administration or Human Resources from IIMS institute in Goa? Jobs which I can get after completion of MBA? What will be my salary range? 5 17th January 2013 11:33 AM