25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Finance in Financial University of The Russian Federation?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor in International Finance course in Financial University of The Russian Federation. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

9th February 2019, 01:37 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Finance in Financial University of The Russian Federation?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-Bachelor's and Master's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?