13th August 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Occupational Safety & Health admission in Murray State University?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Murray State University for Bachelor in Occupational Safety & Health course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 06:18 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Occupational Safety & Health admission in Murray State University?

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- TOEFL.
- IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?