23rd April 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the IELTS score required to get admission in Ryerson University for doing masters in computer science?

Hey,

I was wondering if u could help me in giving information regarding the IELTS score requirement for Masters in Computer Science in Ryerson University. What is the IELTS score required to get admission in Ryerson University for doing masters in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  3. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  6. Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  9. After doing B.E with aggregate of 74% how can I do MS in Germany in Automation?
  10. Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  13. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  14. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  15. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  16. What all procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do MS in Canada?
  17. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  18. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
27th April 2016, 10:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the IELTS score required to get admission in Ryerson University for doing masters in computer science?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies.You will need the below IELTS Band for getting interview call from Ryerson University.

IELTS Band of 8 or above

However, the cutoff varies every year and actual admission is dependent on various factors like your resume, interview, statement of purpose, etc.
28th April 2016, 03:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the IELTS score required to get admission in Ryerson University for doing masters in computer science?

IELTS Score required to get admission to the course of MS in Computer Science from Ryerson University is 6.5 plus.
A lot depends on your TOEFL Score as well as your academic track record throughout your career for admission to Ryerson University.
Once you have fulfilled these criteria you will have to clear a Personal Interview conducted by Ryerson University.
Once you clear the Personal Interview you will be given admission to the course of MS in Computer Science.
1st July 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How many score in ielts for BA honors in social work in ryerson university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?