10th October 2018, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBA in Abroad instead in India?

Hello, I am interested to visit abroad and do MBA course. But many people said that there is no benefit of doing MBA from foreign countries. I don’t know why they are telling that? Is it true? If I do MBA outside India then I get more benefit than doing in India?

15th October 2018, 06:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA in Abroad instead in India?

Doing MBA in abroad is beneficial for you. There are many benefits of an international MBA degree i.e. You get the confidence to work in any organization in any part of the world. One big advantage of an international MBA degree is it gives you the chance to expand your area of interest. While pursuing MBA in abroad you get the opportunity to expand your network, you have the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals from various industries, from around the world.

An international university environment gives you a first-hand experience of meeting such a diverse crowd who come from various nationalities, communities and languages. International MBA degree looks good on your CV as well. So do not think about the people around you, just go with your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?